Saturday, June 18, 2011

More Summer Fun

It is just amazing how quickly the summer days pass by!  Our days have been filled with swimming, yard work, and visiting with family and friends.  Daddy, Dan, and I were able to briefly visit with Cowboy and Wyatt (Cowboy, Jr.) last week at the Willie and Friends concert at Snowden Grove.  I am so proud for Cowboy and his sweet children.  I could not believe how much Wyatt has grown up - he is thirteen!  Plus, it is always fun to see a great Jamey Johnson show!

Also, I had some "helpers" last week one day at HSES.  Emma, Maylee, and Becca joined me one afternoon at work.  They spent the afternoon playing on the stage and creating an art gallery in the cafeteria.  :)  At one point, I could hear their "show" from my office.  I really wish I had a hidden video camera capturing their production. 

Mama Ann was in town for a few days as she is making her way north for the summer months.  We had a great visit with her!  We sure do miss seeing her, but what an amazing way for your grandmother to live.  :)  We promised we would make our way to Florida very soon. 

We put our house on the market, FSBO.  If you know someone looking for a great place to live, send them our way!  We love our home, but we just need some more space! 

The art gallery and featured artists.

Performing on the stage!

Our view at the concert (sideways)!

Coloring at Grandpa and BonBon's

House for sale!

Inside of House for Sale!

Inside of House for Sale :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the set on the stage. It is so adorable. And so are the actresses!

    ReplyDelete