Saturday, January 14, 2012

Not buying Blue.....Yet!

At my last doctor's visit, I had a surprise ultrasound.  I had no idea I would get to see our sweet baby this visit.  While doing the ultrasound, I simply asked the tech as sweet as I could if there was any way to tell the gender?  She said it was too early and then we started chatting.  All of sudden she smiled and said...."well, look at this...".  Then she kept looking around and took the following pictures.  She said for us not to run out and buy blue just yet, but she was going to go ahead and call baby Samples - baby BOY!!!!  I could not wait to tell Dan, so I had to stop by his work on my way back to work!  We thought it would be best not to say anything until we get confirmation next month.  Well that lasted about as long as it took me to walk in the doors at school!!!!  For now, we are thinking BLUE.  We go back February 3rd to see if we can start actually buying blue! 



Baby Jack McCay Samples-possibly :)

1 comment:

  1. Awe! Where is the other boy? I just knew it was going to be TWIN boys! :)

    ReplyDelete