Monday, March 26, 2012

Our Own March Madness

Where did March go?  I am so serious.  It seems like we blinked and now it is almost April!  I know Spring Break was in the middle!  :)

We have had a very busy and productive month.  I guess I should say Dan has had a very productive month.  On top of finishing painting the girls' rooms, Dan has completely ripped out our old flower beds and made new beds.  I have tried helping as much as possible, but it seems like I do more supervising and being there for moral support!  :)  Our new flower beds are absolutely gorgeous.  I cannot wait to watch all of the pretty plants grow.

The next project is start on Jack's room!  Looking at the blog tonight, I cannot believe he will be here in less than 100 days.  :)  He is a very active little boy - squirming and moving a lot these days.  Jack's room will be decorated in "pickup trucks and pups"!

Fabric A and Fabric B are the fabrics for Jack's bedding.  



March Madness in Pics :) 

Our new Japanese Maple being hauled to the flower bed.  :)  The story of getting this tree planted is a story in itself......

Daddy and the girls working!  :)  

1 comment:

  1. Ha, did I tell you that we also got a Japanese Maple tree? Can't wait to see it in the fall. Love the fabric for Jack's room!

    ReplyDelete