Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It is all in a Nickname!

Jack is growing so much!  Lately we have been debating what his nickname will be!  One day Grandmama called him "Jack-a-roo"!  Well that just stuck with me and I have been calling him ROO!  Well Dan said NO...and he has been calling him "Haus" because our sweet baby boy LOVES to eat and has some very big cheeks at this point!  So the debate begins...

Here are some recent pics of Jack!

Jack with GiGi 

Big Sis, Emma, fed Jack!

Becca holding Jack....she is a huge help!

Grandpa holding Jack..  I think he was teaching him to say "Go VOLS".  It is almost football time!!

Mama Ann - great grandma- with Jack and Maylee.

Snoozing after a long ride home in our new "bus".  

This is why Mama gets nothing done during the day.  How can I put him down when this is such a precious site!

Since the new addition to the family, I was struggling with ROOM in our car.  One day, I literally had to put groceries on top of some of the children!  :)  So we decided to bite the bullet and go ahead and get the ultimate of SUVs....the Yukon XL.  I must admit.... I love it!  And the best part... it is NOT a van.  Seriously, the room is fabulous.  And we should be set for years as our sweet children grow!  

Maylee patiently waiting as we were getting the "Burb"! 

Dan driving our new family mobile home.  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment