Wednesday, November 28, 2012

We are so Thankful

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We hope all of you did too.  We enjoyed visiting with family, decorating for Christmas, hanging around the house, and of course eating great food.  Sabrina & I did the Black Friday shopping thing and had a blast. :)  It only took me the next two days to recover from the lack of sleep, but it was worth the good time we had!  

I've had some "blogging" technical issues, so I am a little behind.....  Also, I forgot to take our camera to our gatherings!  What can I say, we were doing good to get there.  :) 

Jack getting his first taste of a Tootsie Pop!!!!  And I said this is how you know he is the baby of four....instead of Mommy freaking out, I grabbed the camera!  :) Bear turned 5 months on the 25th!  


Thanksgiving Day at Grandmama and Popie's House 






No comments:

Post a Comment