Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Nicholas

How in the world does a year go by so quickly?  It seems like just yesterday I was driving to the hospital to meet Sabrina and Dustin's sweet new baby boy.  I was so excited to meet him.  This was a special trip to me because I never had the chance to visit them in the hospital with Noah....being that I was in the hospital at the same time with Maylee.  The visit was so touching.  The Lowry family is so precious.  Seeing them all together and loving on baby Nicholas was something I will never forget. 

The girls and I went to Nicholas's birthday party today.  We had such a great time.  Here are some of the pics from today. 

Auntie Amanda and Baby Nicholas - one year ago! 

Birthday Boy

Ready for CaKe!

Maylee and Emma laughing at Uncle Dustin

YUM YUM

Sugar, Sugar, and more Sugar!

Present Time

Nicholas is loving his new ride. 

Anticipation of CAKE!

1 comment: