Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Sweet Suprise

To say that the week started off crazy might be a slight understatement.  With a new "baby" in the family, our mornings have been a little hectic with various activities such as POTTY TRAINING.  One morning Maylee was watching Molly to make sure she didn't "go" in the house.  The next thing I knew...Maylee was screaming "Mama, Mama....she did!"  I went in the bathroom to find Maylee scrubbing on her foot with tissue because she stepped in "it" and all of sudden she gagged and threw up on her dress.  I just sat there staring and thinking "NO WAY...this is not happening"!!!  Well we got it all cleaned up and made it to work and school just a few minutes later than I like to get there.  I even laughed about the whole situation as I thought about it. 

Through all of the chaos of the mornings, my sweet husband has kindly listened to me vent and thought of several ways to make it better.  Wednesday I even walked in my office to find a beautiful hydrangea plant had been delivered.  It really did make my day.  :)

Molly is doing better each day.  The girls absolutely love playing with her.  They carry her around like she is a baby doll. 

My Sweet Surprise

2 comments: