Monday, September 24, 2012

It's Fall Y'all

We love this time of year!  Tennessee Football, Friday Night Lights, camping, bonfires, back porch rocking, hoodies, new episodes of our fave shows coming on,  and the list can just keep on going!  I guess this time of year can be bittersweet because I am the first to welcome and love summer, but I do love fall too!  Summer seems like a blur to me at this point, so I am looking forward to enjoying every aspect of fall!  

We had a great fall weekend.  Emma, Maylee, and Becca went to see Disney on Ice with Grandmamma and Lynsey Saturday morning.  Saturday night was CAMPING NIGHT!  Dan setup the campsite on the edge of the woods in our backyard.  Yes, we have our own "Camp Samples" happening here on Legends Drive!  We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows.  The girls told "ghost" stories.  It was one of those moments that I so wish I had recorded them with my phone.  Dan and the girls finished the night by sleeping in the tent.  Jack and I stayed in the house!  Plus, I got to catch the end of the TN game and then do some R & R with a good book.  Hmmm... I love camping nights at Camp Samples.  :) 


All smiles!

Still smiling

Snow Cones!  First thing the girls had to get at Disney on Ice!

Yummy!

Excited Girls!

Cinderella 




Jack  heading to the campsite!  It was too dark to get pics outside, so this is the only one we captured!  

We took this same picture almost a year ago.  WOW - what a difference a year makes!

Little brother looking so big!  We decided to call him BEAR!  :) 

1 comment:

  1. Jack will be right there with the campers soon! Dan won't be outnumbered! Ha!

    ReplyDelete