Sunday, October 28, 2012

Blessed with the Best

We are so blessed to have Lynsey come and stay with Jack each day.  I can list many reasons that this is such a blessing.  One of the things that makes my day is receiving a message from her that contains something like this:  



She said when she went to take this picture Jack was sucking on his thumb.  When she held up the camera to take the picture, he started smiling.  Melt my heart!  

Today we took our fall family pictures with Leslie Stanton.  Leslie takes gorgeous pictures and teaches school at HSES (she is very good at that too).  As you can imagine, getting us all ready and coordinated was not an easy task.  I am sure she captured some frame worthy moments.  :)  After pictures, we went to the Fall Festival at our church.  This is always a fun filled event for the children.  I am sad to say that I did not even take my phone or camera in to capture any pictures.  I was just enjoying the moments!  

No comments:

Post a Comment