Sunday, October 21, 2012

Wonderful Weekend

Becca holding Bear
Yes, he is almost as big as his big sister!  


Do you ever want to just freeze time?  I know we all have these moments.  The next pictures are from our outing Saturday.  A friend from work told me about the neat slide set up at Snowden Grove, so once I knew the weather was going to be nice - I knew Saturday had to be a park and slide day.  Well having a four month old little boy and three little ladies means that we do not get ready for anything quickly.  It is really like we do everything in shifts....feed Jack, eat breakfast, get dressed, get hair fixed, pack Jack's bag and a snack bag for park.....some where in there I try to look halfway presentable and brush my hair or in the case...throw on a hat!  After all of the preparing to leave, I took a deep breath and we were on our way.  We needed to make a quick Target run before hitting the park.  As I was driving, I looked in the rearview mirror and it was THAT moment.  I wanted to freeze time.  The girls were being goofy, silly, and serious by DANCING their hearts out while giggling the sweetest laughs.  I pulled over to snap a picture, so I could always remember that moment.  I wish I could have captured their dancing and singing on video!  

Oh yeah....Samples Sisters know how to do it!

Here are some pics from the slide.  It was so neat.  You go down it in a tube or little blown up raft.  The funniest part of the day was pulling up and all of the adults looking at it and asking each other... "What is this....?"  Priceless.  Dan came by on his way home from work.  I probably was not doing the slide justice with my description, so I am glad he came by to see for himself!  Becca did not want to go down the slide, so she hung out with Jack and me.  She was a big help and we had a good time watching.  Emma and Maylee were soaked by the end, but they had a blast!





Sunday morning are always just a MAD DASH to get ready and out the door to be on time for church.  I am not sure what we did differently this Sunday, but we weren't rushing as much as we normally do.  Dan and I were looking at something on the computer.  Jack had been jumping in his jumpy.  We looked over and sweet BEAR was sound asleep!  Who can sleep like this?  Just add this to the list of how our son is just like his Daddy!  






No comments:

Post a Comment