Monday, February 25, 2013

Jack is 8 Months Old

Bear turn 8 months old today!  It does not even seem possible that it has already been 8 months!  Dan said today that hearing him called Jack doesn't even sound normal.  As his mom, I think I will always call him Jack.  I do find myself going back and forth!  :)

At eight months, Jack (Bear) is scooting around on the floor doing an army crawl, getting on his hands and knees and rocking, sitting up, saying DaDaDa, holding his hands out like he wants you to hold him, squealing, and watching every move his 3 big sisters make!

Bear got new shoes this weekend.  We could not get any of the shoes we had on his foot!  Well he only wears a
 4 EXTRA WIDE!!!  
Bear in his Bear Hat!
One of my Fave's taken by Lynsey!

Snoozing!




No comments:

Post a Comment