Friday, March 8, 2013

Counting Down to Spring Break

Let the count down begin.....it is almost Spring time and Spring Break.  We are looking forward to springing our clocks forward and enjoying a week of no schedules and chilling out!  We hope all of you have a fabulous Spring Break too!

Here is to hoping for flip flop weather because this Mama is out of her boot!  Now the doctor did tell me to remember the "cooler" the shoe, the more risk I will have to feel pain.  Was he reading my mind?

This has been a fun filled week at school with each day having a theme to celebrate Read Across America and to promote literacy!  I love my job! 

Maylee rocking her "Pink-i-licious" outfit for Favorite Book Character Day!

GiGi sent Emma a check for her birthday, so she could endorse it herself.  GiGi says she remembers me loving to do this, so she wanted to send it in her name. :)

Bedhead.....This is what happens to Bear's hair if you try to part it in an opposite direction! 





No comments:

Post a Comment