Sunday, March 24, 2013

Not a Still Moment

I am finally getting a second to sit down and blog.  I am way behind on posting.  We have a 9 month old baby that is now into everything!  With three girls running around and one little boy trying to explore the world, we do not have many still moments.

Jack is now army crawling at top speed, opening every cabinet and drawer he can reach, pulling on any and every object he can get.  He is still saying "dada, dada" all the time along with some other syllables that I cannot quite understand just yet.

We were all on Spring Break last week and it was great!  Emma and Maylee got new bikes.  They are learning to use their hand brakes now.  Becca mastered riding without training wheels, so she has a new basket on her bike.  Bigger bike to come soon!  :)  GiGi came into town for a couple of nights.  They all went to the zoo and enjoyed the spring weather.

Dan and I had such spring fever in the yard!  We (well "I" but I am dragging him along...) decided to plant a small garden this year!  I am SO excited.

Today we took the kids skating.  Dan and the girls went while Bear was napping.  He and I joined them after his nap.  The girls had a great time.  They will be pro skaters before long!  Dan was a skating champ as usual.  :)  Bear and I watched from the side bench, but he had a great time watching and "dancing" to the music.  Sunday Funday!













No comments:

Post a Comment