Sunday, April 14, 2013

Calendar Anxiety

When I worked at Hernando Hills with my awesome friend Stephanie, she diagnosed me as having "calendar anxiety".  See I am the person who plans to plan in my planner!  I like to have it all written out nicely in advance and well...planned!  Of course motherhood has taught me that this is an impossible task and to be more of a "go with the flow" type of gal.  I am still learning!  April and May are what we call CrAZy months in the school world.  My calendar literally has no blank spots.  Calendar Anxiety.  But I LOVE IT....  Here is to hoping for great crazy FUN  last two months of the school year.  Summer is a whole other story.  My favorite question is, "Well you really do not have much to do over the summer, do you?"   More on that later.... I do not have it planned on my calendar to discuss right now!  :) With that being said, I want to do a quick photo update.  I have been Tweeting and in the world of Instagram lately thanks to the convenience of the iPhone -- what else do you do while waiting in line at Kroger!  I hope to pick up my blogging habits again soon.  

Oh...and we (Dan) are in the middle of a project.  We are putting new hardwood floors in downstairs and in the hallway upstairs.  Dan has been working on the stairs each evening.  He has had a little helper at times.  We are so excited about getting this done!  Thank you to my sweet husband for putting his shed wants/needs on hold to do this project for me! 

The caption portion of the blog is acting up, so I can't add captions below.  The picture of the girls was taken my Grandmama at The Isaacs concert at church.  The girls LOVED the "grass" music.  


Jack had his 9 month checkup on 4/8/13.  No shots! (Yay) He weighs 24.6 lbs and is almost 30 inches long.  He is in the 95th percentile all the way around! Football player in the making!  He was all over the dr.'s office trying to test out every object he could touch!  Busy boy! 










No comments:

Post a Comment