Monday, April 22, 2013

The true meaning of "Bitter Sweet"

We've all heard the phrase "bitter sweet" when referring to situations and circumstances.  Today I lived it.  I will be leaving Hope Sullivan at the end of this school year to become the principal at Lewisburg Elementary School.  I really can say that I felt every known emotion in one day.  The faculty at HSES is just amazing.  I am so blessed to have worked with them for the past 4 years.  And at the same time, I am so excited to see what God has in store for me in my new journey with the amazing people at Lewisburg! 





I had great support today at the school board meeting.  Of course Jack was so busy that Dan had to take him out of the board room when it was time for me to go up front for the introductions.  I think they all knew Jack by then.  Let's just say his new nickname is Chatty Busy Bear!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment