Saturday, July 27, 2013

July Recap


I knew when we returned from our vacation that I would be extremely busy, but now I am thinking that was an understatement.  July is now a blur!  

The girls have had a fun month of doing anything you can imagine!  We also had a supper date and visit from the Lowry family!  YAY!  :) 

For the past two days, I have been attending DCS Admin. Training.  I love these two days when we all get together to prepare for the upcoming school year.  It just really gets me fired up about the everything!  I am so blessed to work with such amazing people.  

Get ready...School is just around the corner.  Jack and I are actually on our way to work at school after I complete this post.....  

This is our garden from the beginning to now.  The bottom was a few weeks ago...it looks even better now!  Loving our fresh veggies!

The girls made a fairy garden with Grandmama. 

Blueberry picking right in Nesbit!

Bear "The Stair Master"....The boy loves to climb!

Love spending time with Sabrina and her sweet family!

Admin. Staff Development!  

And another.....LOVE THESE LADIES!

Admins from "The Burg" with Dr. Allington - our guest speaker for training.


And here are a few more shots from our Beach Trip 2013 




This sums it up, folks!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment