Sunday, August 11, 2013

School is in Session!

It has been a VERY busy week at our house.  School started for all three girls this week and I started with my new teachers and students at my new school!  I really do not think I slept more than a wink the week leading up to the beginning!  It has been a fun and exciting time!  Yes, we now have a daughter in second, one in first, and one in Kindergarten!  


First Day Pics 

Emma - 2nd grade

Maylee - 1st Grade

Becca - Kindergarten!

Emma & Becca entering school on Becca's first day!

Maylee and Mama getting ready for our first day in the 'Burg!  


Grandmamma surprised me with these beautiful roses and supper one night!  The family of a principal really lives "school" 24/7.  I could not do what I do without the loving support of my sweet family!  Long hours and stress plus this made the tears flow that night!  Blessed beyond measure! 
The week would not be complete without a trip to the garden.  I love my little harvest helper!

Nanny Lynsey and Jack surprised us the 1st day of school with 2 beautiful arrangements!  Lynsey has been another lifesaver this week!!!  Smiles all around.





No comments:

Post a Comment