Sunday, September 29, 2013

Wow...it has been a LONG time

Oh my.... I sure did not mean to wait so long to catch up on my blogging.  With all of the social media -IG, FB, Twitter, Blogs, I feel like I have social media ADD at times!  :)  I do enjoy posting on our blog because it truly serves as our family journal and scrapbook.  So here is to catching up on the Samples happenings....

In the last month and a half....
~ We have settled into our school routine.
~ Jack (Bear) has started walking!  Now he is rarely still and into everything.
~ We decided to move to the country!  Let the house selling begin (at some point)......
~ The season started at the Orpheum!
~ UT Football
~ Work has been super busy with lots of trainings, Go Jim Go, and many other exciting things.
~ We celebrated Maylee's upcoming birthday today at Pleasant Hill Art Center.  We had a lot of fun!

Our month and a half in PICS!  :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment