Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hope Sullivan Faves

What would a blog be without some sort of "school" stories.  I guess it is a blessing to have a career that is a passion.  I am posting some of my favorite Hope Sullivan pics from our Red Ribbon Week and other events this year.  We had so much fun.....and I think the students did too!  :)


Mrs. Pinckley and me  ( I had a K student tell me that he liked my tail on my dress....this was during the Tornando Warning)  :)

What an office staff!

First Grade 80's Ladies

Our  NEW look!


2 comments:

  1. Love your new blog, Amanda!
    If I were still teaching I would love to teach under you. You look like a fun principal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda I am so excited for you! I love your blog. Mrs. Betsy told me that you were getting married. God is so good! I miss sweet Maylee, I know she will have a blast with 2 new sisters. Just wanted to congratulate you and share in your excitement. Love you girl!

    Sarah Clark

    ReplyDelete