Monday, January 10, 2011

SnOw DaY!

I must admit that I was not excited about having a "snow day" this early in January.  The planner in me just kept thinking of all the things that would have to be rescheduled and made up!  But I must admit....after I rummaged around and found some warm clothes for us to wear, we had a blast.  Maylee and I went over to Aunt Kathy's house and experienced the "Baird way" of building a snow man.  The girls had a great time playing in the snow.  That is what it is all about!  And at about 4:00....we found out that tomorrow will be another snow day! 

Bundled up and ready for the snow!

Maylee, AnneCarter, Mary Brett & Aunt Kathy
Fun Day in the SNOW

Maylee sitting in the bucket to pack the snow for the "fort"!

I am not overly fond of this pic, but when you live in the South.....your snow attire isn't pretty! You just do what you have to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment