Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Leading Up to BiG Day.....HoPe SuLLiVan Wedding Shower

The faculty at Hope Sullivan gave us an amazing wedding shower today!  I was overwhelmed by the love and generosity shown by my co-workers.  It is such a blessing to work with such amazing and caring people.  The room was decorated just perfectly.  They served my favorite dessert too, brownies!  Sabrina suprised me by coming and doing the "best friend of honor" duties. 
The wedding is getting so close!  We are so excited.  :)

The gorgeous table of goodies!

Only teachers!  :)

It is so awesome to have a best friend that loves and supports you for fifteen years and counting. 

My better half at HSES!

A little after school FUN! 

YUMMY!

Is Mrs. Betty Moore taking pictures?  Surely not!  :)

Ms. Birge and Mrs. Belk enjoying some punch. 

1 comment: